Digital One is looking for an experienced Executive Producer to join our production family. We are the premier full-service audio house located in Portland, Oregon, with unparalleled passion for post production, creating work for ad agencies, corporations and the film/TV industry. We are creative professionals that value a collaborative environment built on trust in each other and in our clients. Our primary business is in recording, editing, sound design, audio mixing, talent casting, music supervision, and delivery of work. We take great pride in being a key partner in our clients’ successes and are constantly looking for that next challenge to sink our teeth into. Good enough just isn’t good enough for us.
Our mission is to delight our clients, so our Executive Producer is someone who is friendly and outgoing, and who can successfully and efficiently navigate our clients’ needs. Our EP must be hyper detail-oriented, organized, reliable, self-motivated, a problem solver, and someone who can proactively and successfully multitask. Practical experience with the complicated post-production process is paramount. If this sounds like a challenge that excites you, we would like to hear from you. Check out the work that makes us proud here: www.digone.com
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all of our clients on projects.
- Act as a guide for our clients by gathering critical information in order to advise them on the audio production process and budget needs.
- Create accurate cost estimates and manage budgets.
- Assist with writing proposals to bid on projects.
- Work to build new client relationships, find new opportunities, and build business.
- Mentor Production Assistants.
- Steward the production process to ensure that we accurately complete all details to specification.
- Lead meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are met.
- Manage VO talent casting.
- Negotiate talent compensation and music licensing fees with agents and representatives.
- Complete talent contracts and releases.
- Be creative liaison between client and other resources (i.e. music composer, talent, etc.).
- Manage the schedules of Digital One’s engineers, the audio suites and equipment.
- Coordinate collection and delivery of elements, traffic, scripts, and picture reference files on a timely basis.
- Work closely with Digital One’s business manager in securing PO’s, credit applications and contracts, for invoicing.
- Make sure all documentation is complete on projects (work orders, invoices, etc.).
- Be visible in the community by attending events, meet-ups, parties, etc.
- Be a thought leader on the Digital One team – manage social media, manage submissions to industry award shows, suggest projects for company reel, write blog posts and assist with writing press releases.
- Assist in coordinating company parties and events.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant production management experience
- Self-driven with clear communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Strong understanding of fiscal concepts and budget development
- Proven ability to work successfully with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to go the extra mile, every time
- A team player who can facilitate collaboration, and also lead the charge
- Strong writing skills
- Strong conflict-resolution skills
- Strong professional relationships in the production and related industries (advertising agencies, film production, corporate clients)
- Experience with social media management
What We Offer:
We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, parking allowance and a generous PTO plan. Most importantly, we are proud of our significant profit-sharing system built to reward you for your hard work. We like to go to parties, host BBQs, ride our bikes and we’ve been known to plank throughout the day – on the hour, every hour. No pressure. Work-life balance is important to us, too. So you can expect to work regular hours each day.
This position does not require out-of-town travel.
Please send cover letter and resumé to email@example.com